Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

A week of firsts...

I can't believe it, Jim and I made it through the first week home with Brady. Granted we had a lot of help from Brady's Grandma & Ama. Grandma left on Friday and Ama will be leaving on Wednesday so tune into next week's post to see if we survive on our own! In the meantime, here's what's been going on in Bradyville...

First off, we were supposed to get new carpeting installed last Wednesday but that didn't pan out since that was the day Brady decided to make his arrival so we had it installed on Tuesday instead. This was just a tad bit stressful since we had to have the entire nursery and our bedroom cleared out. Hopefully I will sometime be able to look at these pictures and laugh...



Once we got the carpet installed we were finally able to start having some fun with the little guy. So we gave him his first bath...


And he got to explore his crib for the first time. He really hated it at first but then he calmed down a bit...




He also enjoyed some time in his swing...



And of course there has been lots of tummy time...




Meeting Ama and then his first walk around the block to go meet Britt & Justin. Later Lindsey & Josh stopped by to meet the little man as well...




It's been an amazing (and sometimes completely overwhelming) week and I can't wait to see what is still to come! We love you, Brady!

5 comments:

  1. Guys, he is so beautiful I just can't get over it (I shouldn't be surprised giving the cuteness factor of Suzi and Jim, though). I can't wait to meet him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I'm in love. He is such a little cutie. Thank you so much for the pictures. I cannot wait to visit your sight often and see how he grows and changes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little spazz photo! THIS is what happens when you name a child Billy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has Jim yet changed a dirty diaper?! Just checking!! We need a series of photos to demonstrate his new skill...

    ReplyDelete
  5. christina & katheryn, thanks! Jim and I are really going to try to keep this updated more frequently now that Brady is here. It's much more fun to talk about him rather than the discomforts of pregnancy.

    Pec, Jim has been a champ changing diapers. I think he's done over 90% of them...what a guy! I will be sure to document his skills next.

    ReplyDelete