Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Old Man

Today, Brady is three weeks old! Jim and I are still in the daze of first-time parenthood but we're starting to get the hang of things. We're learning to keep up with Brady's needs and he is sure to let us know when we're falling a little short. But overall, I can't believe how far we've come in such a short period of time.

Brady is also getting bigger everyday. We're weighing him on our scale (Jim weighs himself first and then weighs himself hold Brady to get the difference) and today the difference was 8lbs. Our scale rounds to the nearest half pound so that means he's somewhere between 7.5lbs and 8.5lbs. I have been looking forward getting to the 8lb mark for some unknown reason. I guess I think he'll be more substantial at that weight. Which he definitely is because he has already out grown the preemie clothes and is officially in the newborn category. Hooray!

Here's a picture of Brady from last week in his last preemie outfit...

4 comments:

  1. I love how his little legs look in those socks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has chicken legs. I love baby chicken legs

    ReplyDelete
  3. The socks crack me up! I love it. You know my fat kids never fit in newborn sizes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the socks too! and everyone beat me to it! Brady is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete