Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tummy Time!

Brady has been lifting his head a lot lately, so we're doing tummy time more often to strengthen his neck (and his core - he's a Pilates nut). His head seems relatively heavy, to me at least, so he's going to need a lot of exercise to keep his noggin from rolling around uncontrollably. Here are some shots from a session this past week:

Working out his legs

And his neck

Whew, that was exhausting


"All that work and what's my reward? Rattle socks."

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, the rattle socks are the cutest things I've ever seen.

    We used to do tummy time with Chase but his giant head was so heavy he'd get frustrated and start freaking out after about 6 seconds. I believe his big head is the reason he didn't crawl until he was over 10 months old. It was just too weighty for his body.

    ReplyDelete