Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

7 Months

I know I'm really behind on this month's birthday post but we've been busy around here. Where is the time going? How could my little boy possibly be 7 months old (actually 7 1/2 now)? Not only is Brady getting bigger everyday, he's also becoming such a little person.

Happy seven months, Brady!

His likes and dislikes are becoming more apparent. He wants to get into everything, especially anything that Jim and I show interest in. His top picks are our cell phones, computers & remote controllers. He also loves his books and is starting to really show preferences to his favorite toys. While the little guy hasn't started crawling yet he's working his way up to it. He rolls around everywhere and can turn on a dime. Occasionally he'll push his stomach off of the floor but it's only for a split second.


Rolling around half naked in the crib = good times

Someday I'll stop posting pictures of Brady on the swing but for
now I can't stop. He's too cute.

Smiley boy.

Another big milestone is that he babbles all of the time. He mostly says "da da da da" but will sometimes throw in a "ga ga", "ba ba" or "la la". Sadly no ma ma yet but I know that will come with time. No pressure little guy. He also went through a short phase of blowing raspberries. It was around for about a week and he stopped doing it just as abruptly as he started, but it sure was cute while it lasted.


Jumping and blowing raspberries

Brady has also become quite an eater. He wasn't a fan of it at first (see: here) but now he loves it. I've given him apples, pears, sweet potatoes, mango, peaches, peas, avocado & butternut squash. So far his favorites are sweet potatoes, mango and peaches. I can't blame him, those are some of my favorites as well.

Pears... yummy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, from the look of that video, he will be crawling any day now! Brady is cuter by the day and I love what a good eater he is. What a happy boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaah! So cute! I haven't seen any of these updates b/c I forgot to change your blog address on my Google Reader! I can't wait to show this post to Chase -- 2 videos!!

    Also, we have more swing pictures of Chase than I know what to do with. Every time we go to the playground I end up taking more and more pictures but I can't help it -- babies are just so happy and cute when they're swinging! :)

    ReplyDelete