Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day

Brady proudly performed his civic duty today, which was to accompany us to the polls and look ridiculously adorable in his Vote Now onesie. We were a little hesitant to take him since we knew there would probably be long lines, but we were hoping that it wouldn't be too bad around 10:00am. We were lucky to find out that there was no line at all! We took a few pictures outside the church, voted in about 5 minutes, then went to Starbucks for our free coffee.



Brady patiently waiting for us to get ready to go to the polls


All bundled up and ready to go


Jim and Brady right before we headed inside the church to vote


Brady was completely wiped out after all of the voting excitement

2 comments:

  1. I know the point of this post was that you performed your civic duty, but I was entirely distracted by how much I love your stroller. I am so jealous it hurts my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Thanks we just got it. I'm already on stroller #2. The first was too big, so I caved and got a bugaboo. Best decision... ever.

    ReplyDelete