Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

3 months

Last Thursday was Brady's 3 month birthday. I truly cannot believe it, our life pre-baby seems light years away. I remember the first week we were home from the hospital my mom asked me if I could remember my life before Brady and I remember thinking, hell yes, I remember it. It was so easy. Jim and I could do whatever we wanted whenever we wanted. We could sleep as long and as much as we wanted (we were big fans of sleep pre-baby). Everyone tells you it is hard being a parent but until you are in the situation and have this little guy depending on you for EVERYTHING, you have no idea how hard it really is.

Fast forward, 3 months and I have such a hard time remembering life before Brady. He has brought so much joy and amazement to our lives. Each day brings new challenges and new amazing developments. We still can't do whatever we want at the drop of a hat and we are definitely not sleeping much (although that is improving everyday), but I wouldn't change that for the world. God has blessed us with this unexpected gift and I look forward to everyday that I have to share with him. Happy Birthday, Brady, we love you more than you'll ever know.


3 comments:

  1. That is such a cute picture of the three of you!! I love it! And I love Brady and you guys, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are the cutest family. Next time your in town I must meet Brady!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy three months Brady, Suzi and Jimmy! You are all the cutest. You actually look pretty well slept in this photo. Sending lots of love!

    ReplyDelete