Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 19, 2008

Mini Me or Mini You?

As early as the 3-D ultrasound people have been saying that Brady looks just like Jim. And I have to agree...for the most part. I always knew that Brady had my hair but, after looking at some of my baby pictures I think there might be some of me in there as well. What do you think?

Me and my crazy hair


When we take pictures of Brady from this angle I think he looks a lot like me.


Cute little baby Jim. His hair was a little crazy as well.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, no wonder Brady is so adorable! You and Jim were the cutest babies ever!! Seriously, those are really cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the family baby pics. He definately has the mixture of the two of you. Now we know where he gets the hair - from both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to disagree with everyone else, Mom, I think your adorable little baby looks more like YOU. Now of course I have never seen either of you in person but comparing baby pics I see more mom than dad. Either that or a very handsome combination of two attractive parents! Whoever he looks like he's a darling, precious little sweetheart! Enjoy him, he's quite a blessing!

    ReplyDelete