Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 1, 2008

Brady's First Playdate

So, I don't think this can actually be classified as a playdate since Brady doesn't really "play" yet but Jim and I sure enjoyed Christina, Andrew and Chase's visit down south. We haven't seen them since they came down for our baby shower back in June and we were so amazed at how much Chase has grown up since then. As a matter of fact, we were completely in awe at just how big Chase is!! I can't imagine Brady ever getting that big and to know that he probably will be in 10 short months amazes me even more. As much as I'm looking forward to Brady getting older and more interactive, it just hit that we only have this "newborn" time with him once and that it will be gone before we know it. So, no more complaining about the fact that Brady will only nap while being held because there will soon be a day when he will rather be crawling around rather than snuggling in my arms.


The moms and their boys.


Chase in the Nittany Lion outfit we bought Brady. We got the 3-6 month size and thought he could wear it during the bowl game but it is huge and it fits Chase who is 11-months old! I don't think Brady will be wearing it any time soon.

Chase was obsessed with Daisy. Daisy wasn't much of a fan but she better get used to it because Brady will be chasing her around the house soon.


Andrew and Brady. So cute.


Everyone is doing tummy time.

1 comment:

  1. I miss Brady already! I can't wait to see you guys again in 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete