Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 18, 2008

Tini Wants a New Name

As sad as I am to say goodbye to the name Tini, I just don't think it works as well for a boy. For a fetus of an unknown gender or even a little girl fetus, it's great, but for a boy fetus, no. Jim and I have been thinking about it a lot and we're at a loss for a new name. A LOT of people have suggested Tino but I'm not really a fan.

My friend Christina has suggested that we ask our brilliant friends for their input, so please let us know if you have any ideas. The winner will get the pride of naming our son... for a few months anyway.

2 comments:

  1. What about Tiny? That way he won't get too confused by the fact that you suddenly change his name halfway through his gestation.

    Or L.T. A more masculine version of Little Tini.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think L.T. is the way to go.

    I mean, the tini is part of his heritage.

    ReplyDelete