Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Halfway there!

20 weeks down, 20 to go! The weeks are flying by so fast now, I half expect to wake up and have to drive Tini to 3rd grade. I can't wait to buy Tini a Trapper Keeper - Transformers for a boy, and Voltron for a girl. Wait, do they make those anymore? If they don't, that's just sad. And you know what, I'm going to find out in a few years. Wait, I'm going to find out now... Yes! Ok, that's out of my system now. Back to Tini.

Suzi is feeling pretty good and I think we're at the point where it's hit us that we are having a baby in 20 weeks, but really, it hasn't hit us that we're having a baby in 20 weeks. It's close enough to make us crap our pants, but far enough away that we're not freaking out yet. Yet is the key word.

On a related note (babies, not freaking out), we saw Nolan and Chase this past weekend! We were up in Philadelphia for Nolan's 1st birthday and got to see the two of them. Nolan is walking around like a champ now, and he was a very well-behaved birthday boy. In fact, maybe a little too well-behaved. He decided to forego the whole mash-cake-all-over-my-face routine and opted for the playfully-pat-my-cake-and-then-try-to-stuff-it-in-my-pants routine. Classier, yes. As good of a photo-op, no. But, we had a great time and it seemed like he did too. We can't wait for the next birthday - get to it Chase!

Tini-Meter: Tini is the length of a banana and weighs 10 ounces!

5 comments:

  1. I am issuing a formal complaint. I want to see a picture on this thing.
    Besides that I am interested in the Trapper Keeper. I haven't seen one since I was in elementary school. And I work in a school, so maybe they aren't so popular anymore. You don't want Tini to be a nerd so you might have to skip it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do you get to find out if you get to buy a Transformer or Voltron TK?

    Man, I loved TKs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ash, you crack me up...I'll get a picture up this weekend. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi and Jimmy, in weeks, it seems so close, but being pregnant is a total waiting game. Wait until you have just a few weeks left, it will feel like months. I never thought I would say it, but I kept saying, I cannot wait until she is out. Glad to hear all is well (Kathryn Gruwell aka Marks)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, update already!! Before I spill the beans!!

    P.S. Kathryn's right, it's such a waiting game. But I thought the second half went much faster than the first half, because you really look pregnant, and you know the sex, and you can start to buy stuff and register. Then you hit week 36 and it just drags from here. Especially in the summer.

    ReplyDelete