Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 5, 2009

Mother's Day

I know this is seriously out of date but I needed to share because I had a wonderful first Mother's Day. It wasn't fancy but it was perfect.

Jim and Brady started the day out by letting me sleep in and then bringing me Starbucks in bed. Yum! After a lazy morning my parents came over for a afternoon of grilling out. My Dad & Jim let my Mom and I sit back and drinking sangria all afternoon as they prepared the entire meal. And, it was so good! (No more excuses for not cooking, Jim!)

Showing off their good work

What's better than ice-cream cake? Ice-cream cake that Jim decorated!

Grandma & Brady

Hugs for Mommy!

2 comments:

  1. happy belated Mother's Day!
    That last picture is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy your first Mother's Day was so nice! And that picture of you and Brady is beautiful, I want a framed one (even though I'm STILL waiting on that one of him from Easter)!

    ReplyDelete