Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Why is Six Afraid of Seven?

Because 7 8 (ate) 9. Seriously, I think it really happened because I don't know where Brady's ninth month has gone. I'm sure several factors such as us moving, Jim being sick, Brady being sick, the hockey playoffs (don't get me started on how long and boring it is) and some traveling has had something to do with it. We were so unorganized this month that we didn't even get a picture for Brady's 9 month birthday! I bought some cupcakes to celebrate but then Jim had to work late that night and then the following night we were out and then those darn cupcakes started to look too good to just sit there so Jim and I ate them. We're bad.

Anyway, I'm very sorry we've neglected that blog lately. On top of all of the aforementioned events of the past month I also lost the cord to download pictures and videos from the camera in the move. Moving sucks and moving with a baby sucks even more. After about a month in the new place we are starting to feel more settled and are enjoying the new place so much. While I loved our old place, I did not love that we faced that back of Whole Foods, which provided us with the sounds of delivery trucks all day and night. Our new place is like a little oasis in the city with some beautiful outdoor spaces and we can actually hear birds chirping.

So, I found the missing cable today and I plan to do a massive download of pictures tonight so over the next few days keep a look out for some new posts. In the meantime, here's a cute picture from Jim's iPhone...

3 comments:

  1. So cute! We can't wait to see you guys on Friday!!! And I can't wait to come see your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect, Brady-sized, laundry basket! He's adorable, can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Brady's back! I hope that everyone is feeling and staying well now. Glad to hear that you are settling into your new house/oasis well! xoxoxo, Love you!

    ReplyDelete