Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pearl & Tom

My grandparents, Pearl & Tom were visiting my parents for the last two weeks and we had the opportunity to introduce Brady to them. I have been so blessed to have the most wonderful grandparents and I felt so much pride and excitement to introduce Brady to such amazing people. During their visit it was Pearl's 87th birthday and we had a great day celebrating with her.

Grandma and Brady having some mat time




Brady thinks Pearl is very exciting

Hanging out with Grandma & Grandpap before they head home

2 comments:

  1. I love Pearl. She is so cute. I hope she writes Brady an illustrated letter. They are adorable together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute video! Brady is great at wiggling and waving! I can't believe Grandma Pearl is 87! She seems so much younger! Happy 87, Grandma Pearl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete