Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Monkey Boy

No, Penn Staters, I'm not talking about the pitchers of delicious goodness from the Saloon, I'm talking about our little boy. I don't really remember how monkeys became associated with Jim but that association has now been passed on to Brady. He has received several stuffed monkeys, he has lots of clothing with monkeys on them, a monkey blanket and now we call him our little monkey...



Excited little monkey boy.


Brady in his monkey pants, on his monkey blanket being tackled by Banana.

Seriously, I didn't pose him for this picture but he is posed just like the monkeys on the blanket. What a cute little monkey.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, it looks like the shirt and the blanket came together (I know they didn't)! So cute.

    I can't believe he is almost 2 months old. I still think of him as a tiny little newborn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi, your little boy is so sweet.He looks like he has a lot of fun with banana.

    ReplyDelete