Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sophie

Teething sucks but Sophie is awesome. One of the mothers in my playgroup recommended Sophie the Giraffe and she has been a huge hit. So much of a hit that I think I will be buying every new mom one in the future. Brady just lights up when he sees her and hears her little squeak. Plus he just loves chewing on her legs. The best part is that she is made with natural rubber and food paint so I don't have to worry about it spending endless hours in his mouth.


3 comments:

  1. Will you still name your daughter Sophie if Brady's giraffe is named Sophie, too?

    P.S. Chase has a stuffed Zoe Ballerina from Sesame Place and we still plan on naming any future daughters Zoe, but I do wonder if it will be confusing for him.

    P.P.S. When I first read this title on my RSS feeder, I thought you were making an announcement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi - we have Sophie the Giraffe too! Liv loves her and it is the best chewie. Though, we already have a cat named Sophie, so we have taken liberties with her gender and call her Pierre.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina - That is too funny. Don't worry, you would know if there was announcement before the blogosphere would. Sophie is still a top choice for girl name and I figure we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

    Bekah - I wish I would have know about Sophie sooner because she is such a hit. It is funny how the classic toys are often the best. I might have to copy the name Pierre if we ever have a girl and call her Sophie.

    ReplyDelete